POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fish Swimming : Re: Fish Swimming Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fish Swimming
From: Tony LaVigne
Date: 21 Aug 2002 09:10:05
Message: <web.3d638fdfe75f190ac7e287770@news.povray.org>
Greg M. Johnson wrote:
>Pretty nice.  You have the "mood" right.  Should there be some occasional
>use of the small fins?
>
>One trick for MPG compression is to turn off the audio.  Some compilers
>might put a blank audio track in unless you specifically ask them to turn it
>off.

Greg, thanks.  I could go in to isolate the vertexes of the fins, it be an
interesting tangent.  This doesn't exactly emit  a feeling of "loneliness"
so I won't have to have it done by Aug 31 (IRTC deadline?).
I'll check into the audio.  I used TMPGEnc 2.5 and I didn't notice an option
for audio but I'll look closer.  I really wanted to go from bitmap frames
to mpeg movie but the TMPGEnc application I downloaded only lets me convert
movies, not create them?
Tony